The traditional Victorian Seaside resort of Llandudno is an already magical location, with stunning bay views and outstanding scenery. However a time where the town really comes alive is the town’s annual Christmas Fayre.
The fayre will take place from Thursday 16th November to Sunday 19th of November 2017.
Located on the illustrious Trinity Square of Llandudno which is set to be decked out with all kinds of wonders and decorations which will immerse you int he festive season.
The Christmas Fayre is a showcase of food, drink and crafts at this very special time of the year. Quality products from all over Wales, the rest of the UK and the world is set to be on display with a myriad of stalls to peruse.
Llandudno’s iconic crescent seafront is lined with classically styled Victorian hotel ma
kes for a refreshing stroll, expect a busier and more bustling town than usual as festive merriment transforms the world famous resort into a winter wonderland.
- Quality Food and Drink of local produce – tastings and samples.
- Hand crafted gifts and artwork
- Craft demonstrations and workshops
- Live entertainment and cultural celebrations.
Live entertainment and shows will be taking place on every day of the weekend all day, so no matter what day you decide to come.
Latest posts by North Wales Admin (see all)
- Llandudno Christmas Fayre 2017 - November 13, 2017
- Events In North Wales This November - November 2, 2017
- Tir Prince Wins 18th Fastest Growing Company In Wales - October 25, 2017